Oswego Waterfront Concept Presentation. What do you think?

hooknup

Pretty interesting.  The one concern I have with the marina improvements is that it all comes at a price.   They will have to balance what they are proposing with what the general slip owner is willing to pay....that being said - I would gladly pay more for security and peace of mind.  

There was no real consideration for wind again.  The docks they are proposing for Charter row will get hammered on any west/north wind.  I was hoping to see a new break wall somewhere to help with that.  Also by moving the launch to the other side of Breitbeck park are they putting in a second cleaning station for that?  There concepts need some work.  I forwarded all my comments yesterday and a few other guys reached out to me yesterday and are responding accordingly.

There are some good concepts but no improvements to helping with surge and wave action.  It is what the south shore of the lake needs however.

Edited by Tall Tails

Keep in mind the mayor said " these are concepts " . They talked about what could be , but never about taking care of what they have.  I've lived in Oswego most of my life and know not to believe a word they say until you are using it .