Gauging Interest on an Open Table Discussion by the Genesee Charter Boat Association in 2017

Here's what we want to do, but we want to gauge the interest of the people first. Starting in February we are looking to do 3 panel discussions in 2017. We want to break them down by Spring, Summer, and Fall fishing in Monroe County. We'll have 3-5 captains, that fish in Monroe County, sitting on a panel each month. The captains on the panel will change each month. I'm planning on moderating these discussions. We'll take questions prior to the night to start off the open forum, and then it will just become a Q&A about fishing Monroe County during the season on topic. We are planning to hold these after our short meeting that we have each month. These meetings are held at the Irondequoit Fish and Game club on the first Tuesday of every month @ 7pm. We will probably limit these to 25 people per event given space restraints, and require sign ups ahead of time.

February - Spring fishing in Monroe County

March - Summer fishing in Monroe County

April - Fall fishing in Monroe County

I'm going to assume this is primarily a salmonid forum ? I mean the only waters in monroe county people would actually gather to discuss would be lake o or the bays. Forgive me if I sound negative. I would be interested if there was some discussion on walleye.

hey rick,if not enough interest doing it on a Tuesday,is it possible to do it on a Saturday?this would possibly help bring in people who don't live in the area.

Plan is to hold it during our monthly meetings. We don't have the facility on the weekends.

I'm going to assume this is primarily a salmonid forum ? I mean the only waters in monroe county people would actually gather to discuss would be lake o or the bays. Forgive me if I sound negative. I would be interested if there was some discussion on walleye.

Silver Fox is correct. These captains are Salmon and Trout only.