Never buy Ray Marine again

tim

I had a problem with a sport pilot plus called Ray Marine technical service told him what the problem was they said it's obsolete unit but we can fix it send it in itech called me said unit is obsolete can't fix it told him technical services told me you could fix it the guy started laughing at me told me they didn't know what they were talking about Would not listen .four more phone calls to voicemail nobody ever called me back never buy ray marine again

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I would go to there web site and post that question on there forum. It might take a day or two before its posted as questions are pre screened. I believe the law is companys only have to stock parts for a item 10 years after it was initially manufactured. That's what a guy at a Stihl shop told me. That way the companies get to sell you new stuff and are not saddled with old inventory. I called Furuno about a repair on a FVC 585 and the guy said I would be better off buying a used unit than having it fixed. Each company and there customer service has it quirks ,I roll with it if its a good product.