Trolling video edit!

cdq

THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THAT VID BRO ! I fish west fingerlake's. I feel the desire to fish just as you do. Gonna be a long winter !..lol. So I'm buying my first trolling rod ever pretty soon here. Walleye and trout using planers and divers. Medium power but I'm hung up the tip action. What do you think ? Moderate or moderate fast tip ? Thanks for he vid !

THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THAT VID BRO ! I fish west fingerlake's. I feel the desire to fish just as you do. Gonna be a long winter !..lol. So I'm buying my first trolling rod ever pretty soon here. Walleye and trout using planers and divers. Medium power but I'm hung up the tip action. What do you think ? Moderate or moderate fast tip ? Thanks for he vid !

Love the video. Nothing like a good salmon video to get the blood flowing for next year.

Thank you very much.

Watching the video and waiting for a rod to fire ....almost as good as being there.Thanks for sharing.

Great video. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys much appreciated, and moonfish I personally like fast tip, loads up quicker, and absorbs shock better!