Finaly got a deer

High Bidder

Was Awesome year for me. I focused all my attention and determination into getting a buck for my 12 daughter Karleigh . Was a awesome time with highs and lows. We hunt pa.I made the decision to carry 1 rifle and let her take on the full experience of hunting. We watched 2 slammer get away from us less than 60 yards away.That was tough to watch ..But boy was it fun to watch a youngin with Buck fever.She was an absolute trooper.We hunted all day 3 days without leaving woods.She was determined to get a buck. We hunted out of a ground blind to hide movement. However was very easy for deer to see blind. We hunt private land but trespassers have sticky fingers so we set up each day.Very thick at camp so by the time u can see them. They see you too.Alot of learning for me to.Havnt hunted on a ground in 20 yrs. I Had her shoot a .308 model 70 winchester with Hornady reduced recoil shells.Those bullets performed well and kick was very minimal. We were blessed to take her first buck last sat am.Was an awesome experience to share my passion with my daughter.I am pretty sure I have a hunting buddy for life.Her younger brothers are chomping at the bit to go now.Still a little young. I just hope they are as patient as Karleigh.My time is pretty much over.I am handing over the torch to my children.I have had a awesome run. I had more fun watching her harvest a buck than any buck I have ever taken.Good luck to all still hunting. Congratulations to all that filled freezer and filled space on the walls this was awesome thread.Keep it going guys[emoji106] .

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

After a disappointing PA archery season where I would see the big ones on camera but couldn't find them. The beginning of gun season was just as tough. On the last day I finally found a shooter.attachicon.gifIMG_20161210_113848776.jpg.

High Bidder

Great buck! Way to stay with it through the whole season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app