Blank lures

Xxx

To those that airbrush your own lures, I have a question and those that may have saw lure blanks with reall bills on them. Like main brand lures Rapalas, BomberA's ect it's the bill that make the lure either great or junk, example Cabelas has a Chinese versions that they claim as the Cabelas brand, some work out of the box and others aren't worth the box they came in. So my question is does anyone know where to buy quality lure blanks. I'm looking for a stick bait that dives 3-5ft to run off the boards or the riggers!! any chance someone came across these lures, I never did like the action of the lures that were molded into the lure it's self, thanks guys!!! I saw you can buy bills, such as crappie lures and crawfish and is that where I got this idea and you give it any bill you want ''

Thanks Rougarou, I looked into those places, maybe like Les mentioned the catalog may have lots more, I know that lure parts you can download their catalog, mabe I missed them, I'm real stuck on stick baits. I wanted to get done for spring browns. Thank a lot for your input!! I will give your ideas a whirl again!! PAP.

Thank you Les I'll order their catalog also, thanks for the input, after a while your brain goes back down towards your ass. LOL!!

Thanks Rougarou, I looked into those places, maybe like Les mentioned the catalog may have lots more, I know that lure parts you can download their catalog, mabe I missed them, I'm real stuck on stick baits. I wanted to get done for spring browns. Thank a lot for your input!! I will give your ideas a whirl again!! PAP.

Thank you Les I'll order their catalog also, thanks for the input, after a while your brain goes back down towards your ass. LOL!!