4 Vector Heavy Metal Downriggers For Sale

I am listing for a friend 4 Vector Electric Downriggers with dual adjustable rod holders, 360 degree swivel bases and covers on each for sale in good working condition ready to be fished.. Each have around 250' of Downriggers cable and Power Pro on each.. Two have 4' booms and the other two have 2' booms.. $250.00 each. Listing for a friend so please contact Rich at 607-731-7345 with any questions..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

They appear like there built like a tank!! Nothing cheesy about those riggers. Everything looks straight forward and strong like BULL!! Nice set up for the money, especially if there's parts available!!

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite shows was on the Fishing channel yesterday "Great Lakes Fishermen" I think they were fishing Michigan, it looked like the background was that city, anyway those Vectors were on the charter captains boat, and they talked about the durability of these riggers, also they had auto stop, automatically deploy to the same depth. These riggers will be my next set of riggers, oh, they also yo-yo and track bottom contours. The simplicity of these riggers also got my attention!! Plus they have costumer service line that someone actually answers :lol::yes: good luck with the sale and folks don't be afraid to purchase these riggers just because they are not a brand we all are familiar with, I just bought a set of mag 20's off a LOU member or I'd purchase these, put 2 on my boat, sell the other 2 and have my riggers paid for. LOL! Always have to be thinking ahead.:rock:

One of my favorite shows was on the Fishing channel yesterday "Great Lakes Fishermen" I think they were fishing Michigan, it looked like the background was that city, anyway those Vectors were on the charter captains boat, and they talked about the durability of these riggers, also they had auto stop, automatically deploy to the same depth. These riggers will be my next set of riggers, oh, they also yo-yo and track bottom contours. The simplicity of these riggers also got my attention!! Plus they have costumer service line that someone actually answers [emoji38]. :yes: good luck with the sale and folks don't be afraid to purchase these riggers just because they are not a brand we all are familiar with, I just bought a set of mag 20's off a LOU member or I'd purchase these, put 2 on my boat, sell the other 2 and have my riggers paid for. LOL! Always have to be thinking ahead.:rock:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but vector was bought out by traxstech I believe and they started putting depth control and auto stops on them, they're basically the same rigger without the fancy Electronics added to them one of those new traxstech downrigger goes for around $1,500 each... Vector riggers are in extremely good shape and would make a great addition to anyone's boat who is looking for a four rigger setup or a three rigger set up with a backup...

Mike

6 minutes ago, Iron Duke said:

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but vector was bought out by traxstech I believe and they started putting depth control and auto stops on them, they're basically the same rigger without the fancy Electronics added to them one of those new traxstech downrigger goes for around $1,500 each... Vector riggers are in extremely good shape and would make a great addition to anyone's boat who is looking for a four rigger setup or a three rigger set up with a backup...

Mike

Yea, that's what they called those riggers Traxstech, and yes they are big Yankee $$$ to buy NEW!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...