Dave Kaboom NS shallows

This guy is an absolute damn nice guy, I got 17 lures off him today, and he even called me to make sure all was good!! He's got the goods and a better price you won't get anywhere else!!

4 hours ago, MikeyP said:

Very trustworthy. Easy to do business with and very accommodating. Thanks Nick. Looking forward to doing business again.

Yea, I can't agree more, Nick is one of the few guys I delt with, he sent me the lures before receiving the money!!  THere are others and they know who they are as they have helped me very graciously. Being disabled one doesn't have the $$ to have the best of the best, but these guys have gone the extra mile to make my passion, fishing as doable as possible with the best of lures & spoons out there!!  Thanks to all that have helped put quality baits on my line. PAP.  :yes:  :beer:

Today I received my kaboom lures all 17 of them!! I never really looked at a Kaboom lure before but I'm very glad I took advantage of this sale!! They are an impressive looking lure kind of a cross between a stick bait, and a reef runner, with that slight curve to them. Can't wait till the Browns come in the spring, to give them a taste of a Kaboom lure!!:lol::yes:. Thanks Nick it was a pleasure dealing with you!!

On January 14, 2017 at 1:19 PM, pap said:

Today I received my kaboom lures all 17 of them!! I never really looked at a Kaboom lure before but I'm very glad I took advantage of this sale!! They are an impressive looking lure kind of a cross between a stick bait, and a reef runner, with that slight curve to them. Can't wait till the Browns come in the spring, to give them a taste of a Kaboom lure!!:lol::yes:. Thanks Nick it was a pleasure dealing with you!!

Here is a pic. of my lures not the best pic. but it will work for now, little different procedure for pics.  but I like it better than the other way.image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by pap

Although these aren't Koboom they are YO-ZURI lures, that we had stumbled across at a local sporting goods store, they were priced in the low teens from what I could make out through the red pen mark then marked to $9.99, they had these in a 50% off bin. The pics suck because I didn't want to remove all for this pic. I just took one out but they all have the prism aspect to them and they are all 3-1/2"s where the Kabooms are 4-1/2"s. This was my birthday gift from my wife, and my daughters and God Child both got me 2 Cabelas gift cards!! I guess they know what my passion for the outdoors is!!  :lol: and the ladies are spot on. A man can never have enough fishing gear!!  :yes:image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg