LOTSA Salmon School - one month away!

The Instructors are hard at work preparing for the School from the questions/topics submitted so far. Registrations are rolling in at a faster pace than last year when it sold out in early January. Most of you guys on LOU are very familiar with the knowledge that Bob and Jerry bring from Bob's "At the Oak or the Bar" reports to Jerry's in depth posts on stocking, pens and fishing reports throughout the year. Russell is just as knowledgeable and he brings the Lake Michigan knowledge to the School. It promises to be another epic school and "can't miss"  3 day event making for a great "Kick off" to the 2017 season. To be fair to our Instructors, we are cutting off the questions for registrants to submit to be covered in the school at the end of this year. So, if you plan on attending, haven't signed up yet and want to make sure your key questions/topics are covered, please do so by year end. It will also make sure you get a seat before we are sold out. 

On Saturday, January 21, 2017 the Lake Ontario Trout & Salmon Association (LOTSA) is proud to (once again) host its well-known in-depth Salmon School. This highly successful school, in its 10th year, boasts six hours of detailed instruction taught by three expert captains and this year they are: Capt. Bob Songin (Reel Excitement Charters out of the ports of Oak Orchard & Wilson, NY); Capt. Russell Gahagan (Anglers Avenue out of Sheboygan, MI); and Capt. Jerry Felluca (Rebel Charters out of Sandy Creek, NY). These three captains offer a huge amount of on-the-water experience trolling for trout and salmon along with a proven tournament track record of high placement in the most prestigious tournaments over many years. They are a much diversified set of instructors and will provide a class full of insights and details that no one single instructor would be able to provide. They are all skilled communicators and are very well known for sharing their fishing knowledge and daily fishing trips with anglers to help them to be more successful fishing the lake. Each brings their own unique set of trolling skills, techniques and knowledge to the class. Given the depth of the knowledge base of these instructors and their proven ability to educate anglers, we expect this school to be another high quality, comprehensive, in-depth, information-packed event that our attendees have come to expect from this annual day-long instruction.

Edited by NiagaraFishingShow

• 2 weeks later...

The people who are attending the Saturday January 21st Greater Niagara Fishing Show "Salmon School", along With those who buy the few remaining tickets left for the seminar are in for a day of "Specific tactics" that will shorten your "Learning curve" of fishing gathering knowledge. You will walk out of there with a scratch pad/folder full of tip's and tactics and most importantly CONFIDENCE in apply them in 2017 season.......along with the opportunity to ask your own Questions during and after the seminar as Myself , Capt. Bob Songin and Capt. Russell Gahagan Will be at the Greater Niagara Fishing show all weekend in various booths. You will have access to and receive some of the newest lures-flashers-cut bait riggs and products available NEW this year from different manufactures. The "GOODIE BAG" given out to seminar attendees is valued the same or better than the admission price !!!!!!!!, along with an incredible amount of raffle items raffled out during the seminar (Raffle tickets INCLUDED with seminar admission price also). I am looking very forward to helping "Week end Warriors" and Charter Capt's and tournament/derby fisherman All like MYSELF with sharing the fishing experiences (Good & Bad) I have seen in the 40 + years fishing and living on Lake Ontario. I only wished seminars like this were around when I started....See You at the show all weekend so please stop by and introduce/say hello.. 

THANKS

Capt. Jerry Felluca

REBEL CHARTERS

How about tickets to get in the overall show? Can we get them at the door, or are there only so many available? I'm 90% sure I can make it but I have to wait and see if my wife can get around on her own. She just had a major neck surgery, replaced 3 vertebrae and in a neck brace that holds her head perfectly straight, so there's that 10% chance I can't make it? Any help on this would be much appreciated. PAP

3 hours ago, pap said:

How about tickets to get in the overall show? Can we get them at the door, or are there only so many available? I'm 90% sure I can make it but I have to wait and see if my wife can get around on her own. She just had a major neck surgery, replaced 3 vertebrae and in a neck brace that holds her head perfectly straight, so there's that 10% chance I can't make it? Any help on this would be much appreciated. PAP

The niagara expo is open to the public and admission is paid at the door.

3 hours ago, Legacy said:

The niagara expo is open to the public and admission is paid at the door.

Thanks at least someone is willing to say what or how the tickets to get in works. Thanks Rick!! I had PM's to others with no reply??

Sorry I've been so absent here guys, I've had lots of personal issues going on.

There are only 3 seats left for the Salmon School, should be another good one.

Thanks,

Tim

Edited by Tim Bromund