What to do? Need advice

Been debating on installing an autopilot in my 1986 hydrosports 2500wa or top mount outriggers. Have hard top already. Steering system is a seastar teleflex hydraulic helm to a 1994 yamaha 225. No power assist. Gps is a garmin gpsmap 441s. Only have the money to do one this off season. What is everyone's thoughts on which to go with?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Auto pilot for sure. I just installed a Raymarine EV-100 on my 25' Pursuit with a 250 Yammie in the fall. Did not get a chance to fish with it before going into storage but got it working OK. Install was not to bad - with a some help in bleeding the steering hydraulic lines. Go for it.

Thumbburn said it perfectly- no more yelling "Keep it straight"

I would get an autopilot as well if I were in your shoes.  I would consider on what brand to buy, look at what chartplotter/sonar you may be getting in the future.. If you liking say the raymarine stuff look at there autopilots, etc although most play together pretty good nothing works as good as matching components. 

Hydraulic steering on an outboard is a sweet setup with the Lowrance Autopilot which integrates nicely with the HDS gen 2 or higher units.  I recently bought one for about $850 and also bought a hydraulic steering system for my spring brown boat.  Will be using it this spring for the first time.  Lowrance is a division of Simrad so the unit is similar.   Been on a boat with one and it is exceptional.  I already have a HDS touch gen 2 and have the Yamaha engine data displayed on it. 

Well, if you had the proper Lowrance unit, the autopilot would directly interface with it.  With the older outboard, you would not be able to display engine data  via NEMA 2000 network..   The are many videos on youtube showing the capabilities of the autopilot.