Hello fellow LOU members. I am trying to find a list of our sponsors to look at their products and can't for the life of me figure out how to do it? Isn't there a list somewhere to click on to see all the sponsors websites? I can't believe this is that difficult or am I missing something that's quite obvious? Happy Holidays to all !!!

Two columns up from this one. LOU sponsors/Deals New products. Something like that anyway

Thanks for the reply Spoonfed. I was looking for a list of all sponsors somewhere on LOU. The one you directed me to only appear to be ads from only a few sponsors and most of these ads are over 2 years old. For some reason I thought there used to be a list of all current sponsors somewhere on LOU.

Hi Mike -

Yes, actually we switched ad servers to help us better manage our sponsors across all of our websites (LOU, LEU, GLF, and GreatLakesFishing.com).  Because they are all managed in one spot now, it's been tough for me to get a list of specific sponsors for each site.  I'm still working with the developers on how to best accomplish this.  Stay tuned as you are not the first person to request this.

Thanks -

Chad 

Just a quick follow up Mike - I talked with some of my developers last night and we think we may have found a decent solution.  It will allow us to generate a list of sponsors that we can update on the site at the start of each month.  They are on holiday break right now and will start working on this feature for us in January.

Thanks again -

Chad

Just a quick follow up Mike - I talked with some of my developers last night and we think we may have found a decent solution.  It will allow us to generate a list of sponsors that we can update on the site at the start of each month.  They are on holiday break right now and will start working on this feature for us in January.

Thanks again -

Chad

Thank for the explanation Chad. I appreciate your response. It sure would make it easier to find our sponsors and to give them some business. I hope you had a Great Christmas and Happy New Year !