Help name my boat

nlong27

Had my new boat since October now and can't think of a good name. I always figured a good name came with story or your background. I like to deer hunt, drink and fish, I'm a little nuts andpost-160591-14829050790601_thumb.jpg I tend to shuffle my feet when I walk because I'm to lazy to tie shoes. So the only names I've come up with are (shuffles), (make it double) or just keep my old name (luckystrike 2) after my dad's boat, my dad passed away in 2010 and I couldn't think of a name so I just named my boat after his but i feel it's time to lay it to rest. Someone help me out!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

My boats name was dads boats name also, 1 WORM long story but I'll shorten it up. Dad used to say only need 1 worm to catch a walleye after that he used the white belly part cut it into 1/2"Wx2"L kind of resembles a pork rind. He used to hammer the eyes up in Quebec Canada until the no live bait or fish parts can be used. There was this little boy fishing off the dock, everyday when we came in he wanted to see and just druel over our catch, so dad asked if he wanted to go with tomorrow, he didn't understand us, looking blonde and blue eyed, dad ask his name in Pa. Dutch and his reply was in German I'd love to, and he was out of worms also. Dad told the little guy you only need 1 Worm, I will show you tomorrow. The next day the little guy was at the dock already, I said today you 2 fish and I'll run the boat, so I motor out to our honey hole. Dad shyts the little guy up and he only had 3 worms along. One for me one for dad and one for Eric, was his name tore the worm in half and threaded it onto a jig head and to the bottom the guys sent there jigs while dads showing Eric the ropes of jigging dad hooks an eye and our white belly meat was on the hooks. I wish I had a picture of Eric's first catch it was priceless, we limited out and back to the cabin we head, his father heard us and said well, Eric showed pop his stringer, and he nearly passed out. So Eric's dad asked what did you use for bait? Eric replies 1 Worm

post-150331-0-01713900-1482980512_thumb.jpgpost-150331-0-01713900-1482980512_thumb.jpg

Well that figures upside down!!

Edited by pap

I seen you posted the whole story on here somewhere pap and I don't think I could ever get tired of hearing it it's a good one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yea, that's a hard one to forget, but understand your wanting to move on! It's like a double edge sword. Good luck with your naming of the boat!! PAP.