Mustang Catalyst Float Coat-Black 3XL

This coat was used about 3 times and is in flawless like new condition...no blemishes or tears. I am a non smoker as well. Color Black.. Size is 3XL.. will fit 52-56". This coat is listed for over $320.00. I am asking $210.00 firm as this is a great deal and will include shipping! If I have to ship outside US, shipping will be more. I live near Utica, NY and will meet within reason and will take $200.00. I accept PayPal.  Also, I have 100% feedback as a seller on e-bay and sold thousands of dollars in equipment. Go to e-bay and click advanced search on right top of page and search by find a member on left side of page near the bottom and type northeastgreatoutdoors...click on my feedback and check as a seller. This will show you I am an honest person and not a fraud.

Mustang’s Catalyst Coat (and Jacket) with the M-Tech Comfort System. The coat is cut straight up and down and is longer than the jacket, providing extra protection. The coat also features additional front flap pockets. Coast Guard Approved Type 3

When worn together, the Catalyst Flotation Coat and Catalyst Flotation Pant provide an immersed Clo Value of 0.17. See Related Products, below.

• M-Tech Comfort System provides unparalleled range of motion and mobility
• Waterproof, breathable, tri-laminate outer shell
• Outer shell is waterproof to 10,000mm with vapor transmission rate of 5,000 g/m² per 24 hr
• Protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation coats
• Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang PRO-staff
• Zippered chest pocket and front slash hand-warmer pockets
• Underarm ventilation zippers
• Front cargo pockets
• Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
• Integrated hood with reflective trim ComfortCuff™ technology
• D-ring
• USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III

post-150350-0-55303000-1483314350_thumb.jpg

post-150350-0-09419500-1483318404_thumb.jpg

Edited by pjprod

• 11 months later...