A Rochester tournament is in the works - Stay tuned!

A Rochester tournament is in the works - Stay tuned!

Save the date if you're interested, and more info is to follow. This will be a charity event, so a portion of the entry fee WILL go to a local charity. Here is what we do know at this point:

Tourney date - Saturday July 1st (1 day event shootout style like the Sandy Creek Shootout)

Eligible Ports - Port of Rochester and Irondequoit Bay

5 fish tourney with no more than 1 Lake Trout

We have a lot to work on in the upcoming months, and when we know something we'll get it out to you.

Tourney Comittee:

Matt French

Lucas Falkner

Richard Hajecki

Larry Hammond

Hosted by the Genesee Charter Boat Association

Edited by Yankee Troller

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome stuff Matt and Rick - me and Anthony are in (he told me about this a few weeks back)!! This will be an extremely exciting and fun Rochester tourney!!!

Tight lines gents,

Chris

The Offshore Classic, the Sandy Creek Shootout and maybe even a bass pro shops all coming to the central basin?  Things are looking up!  Nice job getting this going guys. 

Be sure to post it on the LOU Calendar:  https://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/calendar/

With the new forum software, all events posted on the LOU calendar are automatically pulled into our monthly email which goes out to 19,000+ members (free of course so long as you list LOU as a sponsor of the tournament - which you guys always do, so thanks!).  The events posted on the calendar are now also displayed on the bottom of the sidebar on the site as well.  You guys have our support :yes:

There are three different launches on the river....one public by the new marina, one at shumways, one at voyager. Shouldn't be terrible, plus there is the one at I bay. Braddocks might be a future option for next year, however with all of the boats running aground last season and the unpredictable water levels, this year will be the genny and I bay.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app