A Rochester tournament is in the works - Stay tuned!

The county launch at I-Bay is $8.00 I think, but it is an absolute zoo from 11am on. The whole bay is for that matter. Always reminds me of that scene from Caddy Shack.

• 3 weeks later...

Tune in this Sunday February 2/26/17 to Jeremy Newman's show on WBEE at 7 a.m.  The Genesee Charter Boat Association planning committee for the Monroe County Offshore Classic recorded the show today. From left to right:  Captain Larry Hammond (Len Brozak's Bullseye Charters), Captain Matt French (Class A Sportfishing), Jeremy Newman (WBEE), Rich Hajecki (Crazy Yankee Sportfishing) and Lucas Falkner (Make The Turn Charters).  Let's put Monroe County's awesome fishery on the map!!!!!  Contact Matt or Rich to sign up by messaging them on here or emailing them.  

jerry newman show 2 22 17.jpg

We are excited to announce that FishUSA is now a sponsor for the Monroe County Offshore Classic.  Our local shops; B-E Fishing Tackle, Mitchell's Bait and Tackle and Southbay Bait and Tackle are also sponsoring the event!  

fishusa logo.PNG

mitchells bait shop.PNG

b e fishing.PNG

southbay.PNG

Edited by henrybud

45 minutes ago, Tall Tails said:

I would listen to that broadcast if your fishing this tourney!  Missdemeanor gave up the spot where it will be won.  I would be following Matt right to it on tourney day.  There will be 2 31 Baha's and 2 or 3 ten meter Trojans headed there I am sure!

Im following Matt no matter what anyways!

• 1 month later...

For those signing up for the Monroe County Offshore Classic, fill out the attached sign up sheet and contact myself or Yankee Troller to pay the entry fee. https://m.facebook.com/monroecountyoffshoreclassic/photos/a.175629352923241.1073741828.174984499654393/217779068708269/?type=3

Sent from my VS987 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Transient slips are available and selling like hot cakes at the Port of Rochester Marina.   You can contact Marianne who runs the marina.  She is offering $1.75 a foot per day and will put all the fishing boats together.  This is a top notch facility and she looks forward to providing a great experience for visiting teams. 

She did tell me that it is a "first come, first serve" so reserve your slips asap.  Here's the link:

http://portofrochestermarina.com/transient-slip-reservation-form/

Capt. Larry Hammond

• 1 month later...