Fishing with Billy V

Two years ago I put a post on this forum simply looking for the right tackle to use for fishing around Fairhaven State Park. I got a response from someone who told me to stop trying to shore fish and charter a boat. I took there advice and clicked on the link to Billy V's web site, booked a trip and just finished fishing our second year with Billy V in the Oswego Pro Am. We were the four guys in the picture that helped Billy land some decent King's on Sunday morning. We may not have had the biggest boat or the best looking crew minus Billy and Jay but I'll tell you that we were not short on equipment or fishing knowledge. Billy and his boat works like a well oiled machine. He combines his love and passion for fishing into a coaching type atmosphere and makes everyone from a 13 year old boy to a 45 year old man want to come back for more.

Thanks to who ever sent me the link to the Billy V web site and thanks to both Billy and Jay for another great summer of fishing.

"Fish On".

Gary

It's captains like Bill Ruth that make this sport so enjoyable. He obviously knows his way around the lake and is always more than willing to help out a fellow angler with tips and suggestions. When it comes down to it, he's one of us, too. Glad you had another great summer with him.