2017 Niagara County Pro Am

January 8, 2017

Greetings Niagara County Participants,

I would like to take a second and say I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that your New Year is filled with tight lines and a lot of fish!

With that being said, I have accepted the Director position for the Niagara Tournament. As you know, I hold this tournament close to my heart - as it is named after my father. Going forward I will commit to you that I will do what is in the best interest of this tournament and participants. All I ask of you is to please support me during this transition period. I would like to thank Bill Hilts Jr. for all his hard work and dedication to this tournament in the past, present and in the future. Moving forward, all questions and concerns can be directed to me via phone or email. I look forward to working with each of you.

You may be wondering what is in store for 2017. The dates are set for May 19, 20 and 21st for

both Am/Open and Pro divisions. The Pro division will be going back to the 12 fish limit. I have heard from numerous participants who would like this tournament for the first week in June and I have committed to June 2, 3 and 4th in 2018. Due to circumstances beyond my control I was unable to make the change back to that weekend for this year. I appreciate your understanding with this and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused some of you. We value our participants.

We are again working very hard on sponsorships and new sponsors. I can thank Dr. John Syracuse for once again going to the Niagara County Legislature and asking for the generous monies that we have been able to obtain in the past. Another sponsor that we are again asking for support is the Town of Newfane. I am working on a few new sponsors and hope to have some news that will make us all happy if it happens! One sponsor has committed today for $1000.00. We appreciate all your support in 2017. More announcements to come as the information becomes available. We will proudly offer a pay back above and beyond the entry fee purse. Please let me know if we can count on you for this year. The county tourism office will be looking at numbers of participating teams and gauge their support moving forward based on that. This is the official Niagara County Pro-Am – accept no substitutes!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Penny Hartman-Lyman

HYPERLINK "mailto:[email protected]" [email protected]

716-628-2361

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 1 month later...