for sale : usa Terrova 112 36 volt Trolling motor with 72inch Shaft

Holy smokes I bought a new floor model at gander mountain for 700, same thing

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Should have bought more, the ipilot alone is $400. My terrova 80lb with the ipilot and foot pedal was over $1300

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

That Gander thing was crazy. There was a one-day manager's special where they took 50% off trolling motors. I picked up an 80 lb Terrova with universal sonar for ~$400. This was probably five years ago now (or more...time gets away from me any more). I put a note on LOU so that members could indulge and someone went and bought them out, then tried to turn a profit on them later :envy:.

On January 11, 2017 at 7:13 AM, Gator said:

That Gander thing was crazy. There was a one-day manager's special where they took 50% off trolling motors. I picked up an 80 lb Terrova with universal sonar for ~$400. This was probably five years ago now (or more...time gets away from me any more). I put a note on LOU so that members could indulge and someone went and bought them out, then tried to turn a profit on them later :envy:.

nothing like being an ass by not giving a person that's the only way one could swing such a thing a chance. Greed will get you no where, bad Karma will always bite you in the >> :mooning:

Edited by pap