navionics

wildoats

navionics

I just downloaded nav msd +  Lake Ontario  on to my new lowrance Gen 3,   ,  The St lawrence river,  The  Major Islands up there  are not  identified?....(just wolfe Island)...so disappointed.

Anyone have a better suggestion?  thanks
+

..thanks  much Prof T,..I think I have straightened out better now,  It's a little different than the old Hummingbird,..

It's quite a unit,...(even in he garage)..I hope we have a great summer up there !.... Though

I did not do very well on the smallies ..Also I notice, ...years ago, lots of perch, rock bass, sunfish for the kids, as not present around the dock, Only a few (darn few)perch...plenty of Cormorons though.. whats your take ?       Kev

Edited by wildoats
sp.

Smallies are even tough for the guides recently, but when you find them they are sure horses. Agree on the downcycle of perch as well.

Not going to start the debate on selling perch, but the guys that are successful still bring buckets in.

yep, They are slobs when you get them, ...probably be hopeful if some small ones for future.

..Strange so little panfish around the docks anymore.  used to catch minnows overnite with bread too. ......we'll see.. I hope.  Thanks Prof.    kev