Jan/ Feb 2017 Muskie Mag

Jan/ Feb 2017 Muskie Mag

First off, thank you to Bob Solley for once again getting our chapters article into the mag. Great job! Also, for those who haven't read through it yet, there is an excellent article written jointly by Muskies Canada president Peter Levick and Muskies Inc field editor Kevin Richards. I was very fortunate to be able to make this trip. Meeting these guys and both Dr. John Farrell and Dr. JP Lablanc was such an exciting trip and a real eye opener of the very real threats that exist for our St. Lawrence seaway fishery. Take the time to read the article, you will be glad you did.

Edited by HybridHunter

I wouldn't do it without having permissions. That said, I think it is an eye opening article that highlights some very real concerns that the St. Lawrence and the Great Lakes are facing and the importance of having people like Dr Farrell providing sound research and management. I think the article deserves more public exposure.

Edited by muskiedreams

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

The magazine should be available through the logged-in portion of the MI site.  After logging in, click on the "Muskies Magazine" link (it is not in the normal right-hand navigation, but is shown on the landing page after login).  This link includes the Jan/Feb magazine as well as all magazines since 2005.

Great article, BTW!

--Joe

tmp_muskiesinchomepage.jpg