Considering new Hunting Clothes

Make sure you check out FIRST LIGHT, outstanding fit and warmth, Meateater wears this line of clothing. I have the heavy stuff for tree stand in November,really warm and the super cool light weight stuff for turkey hunting, 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought a Sitka incinerator jacket and bibs 4 years ago and has stood up to a wash and air dry after every hunt 100+.  very warm for long sits and extremely cold days . Bibs have venting up the legs to help while on short moves. On longer moves and far walk in you have to carry in stuff sack. It’s water resistant but won’t take place of a rain suit in down pour. Sitka down pour suit at one size larger fits over the incinerator suit nicely.  Money for the two incinerator pieces were around 1000 bucks back then .I was skeptical but consider it money well spent now and would buy again. 

Sitka makes a lot of different  options I have owned and not all of them have been better for the money. The incinerator suit I’m my opinion is best all around cold with fanatic right behind with a quiet advantage but does not fair well in wet conditions. 

save your money on Sitka base layers they preform comparable to under armor etc.

The different Sitka pant options make good Choice for a mid layer and pair nice with incinerator jacket on milder days 30f+ 

• Like 1