for sale : usa Black angus beef- whole, half, qtrs

Black angus beef- whole, half, qtrs

For sale- whole, half, or quarter sides of 100% black angus beef. I have 2 steers that are about ready to go in to butcher that I need to find a few buyers for. We raise all natural (hormone, antibiotic free) angus beef. They graze all summer and have the best quality of locally sourced feed during the winter. Perfect for the freezer  the grill. Once you try this you wont want store bought again. $ 575.00 qtr, $1100.00 half, $2100.00 whole on these.    I'll have a few more ready in spring

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mmmmmm those steaks look amazing!! I raised a steer a couple years ago. My buddy had a big pasture on his non working farm and i kept it there. Supplemented his grazing with about 5-10lbs of mixed natural feed every day. And finished with corn. It was by far the best beef I have ever eaten. There is nothing better than buying beef like this! It is cost effective too.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

On January 14, 2017 at 1:28 PM, EsoxAC3 said:

Mmmmmm those steaks look amazing!! I raised a steer a couple years ago. My buddy had a big pasture on his non working farm and i kept it there. Supplemented his grazing with about 5-10lbs of mixed natural feed every day. And finished with corn. It was by far the best beef I have ever eaten. There is nothing better than buying beef like this! It is cost effective too.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Agree- night and day from store bought imho. A lot of the stuff in store is old dairy cows etc. 

1 hour ago, bill furdock said:

Did you name any of them Rosie?

Lol. As in Rodie ODonnell?  These girls are much to pretty to be called Rosie. So no.  We do have Gin and Tonic. Gin will charge at you out in the pasture. You wouldn't belive how fast i can run when I have to . Tonic is much more mellow