Who "Juices" there Lures?

• 1 month later...

I saw that Rich and lol as there is a can on my boat at all times too! WD40 works great at taking pine sap, and sticker glue off things as well as a million and one other things.

Shawn

I use it occasionally as a cover scent. A little heads up on The salmon Juice....don't spray it on your rigs the night before...it tacks up and becomes a sticky mess that doesn't come off. I'm sure there is a solvent that will remove it, but nothing you'll likely have on the boat :roll:

Matthew, glad to see that others are now trying this. I concur as such, and have posted here and on other sites for many years about using this trick. Best scent out there is the very slime from a day's catch. I always carry my flashers that I use on a particular day, inside my cooler amongst of the catch.I've put some of my friends unto this, and they are now sold on it as well.- Duane

another messy but hot fall sent is to take the eggs from a salmon bust em up in 1 hand (messy and nasty after they dry) and coat some lures,i guarntee every fish landed using this methoud will be a male............hmmm maybe ill freeze the milksack in the driveway for next spring and a few eggs too. Duane in the (secret days) that was the first trick i was tought on my boat by a old timer (cooler sent)

Matthew, no problem. Glad to hear that you have tried it and found out it works to put a few extra targets in the boat I.M.O.- Again. slime is not only free, but I feel probably the best scent one can use. Best of luck the remainder of the season-Duane