Sold / Closed Precision Trolling - The Troller Bible "Pro Edition"

When they first came out there was no cabelas around, no local sporting good store around here would handle such a book. I resorted to ordering directly from Mark himself I paid $36.00 for the very first one which the pages weren't laminated and the pages stuck together, so I called Mark to order another and he informed me, this happened to lots of others. They then improved the pages with a laminated page which he sent me another free. I asked if there was going to be more and he said yes, so I asked to be notified when a new publish was made would he notify me and he did, so I have ever one ever published. The most I paid was $39.00 and I thought that was a lot, not meaning a lot for the book but a lot of money at the time. Still in school making $3.75hr as a dishwasher for a restaurant around home. I still remember my dad saying "your crazy spending your money on those books"  I wonder what he'd say if he were with us today that the books are going for a buck and a half nowadays!!:lol:

• 11 months later...

I think the app is like around $100, with free updates as the newer lures come out. I have both because out around Stoney and Galloo I don’t have cell service?. AT&T, I thought I had the system solved, Yea Right!!

Fishnut your absolutely right, and what did our fathers do?? They caught fish, that’s for sure!!  They were $29 bucks all day long directly from Mark Romanack’s website. I actually got to talk to Mark for quite a while, I personally don’t see the get rich quick theory off these books. Most all the newer lures have a dive curve and the dipsies have a detailed depth chart on the back. It’s still nice to page through and pinpoint your lure to a certain depth at a certain set back.

Pap you are so right ... anywhere we went my dad would thumb tack a map of the place up on the wall..if you caught a fish when you got off the water you then would mark the spot on the map...I wish I had five bucks for every time he said TURN ALL THAT **** OFF... WHERE'S THAT BOOK I BOUGHT!!!!