MaxMarine electronics

tim

I googled there name and all the reviews were very good, nothing negative. What other options do you have besides them ? Did you call them and if so how did they answer your concerns or questions ? If you were happy with that end I would just send it in. Not sure who else might fix a auto pilot, maybe ask that question in the Electronic forum at this site   www.thehulltruth.com    they get a ton of traffic there. Good Luck !

Edited by Bozeman Bob

Owner gave 100 to 200 dollar estimate bill was over 400 to fix it. He said everything works fine and everything was bench tested. He said technician worked all day to reattach control arm and he charged for 4 hours . I will let you guys know how it works in spring

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Estimates are tough over the phone, like telling the local garage all you need are brake pads. Car goes up on the lift and your rotors are shot ,one caliper is stuck and you have a bad wheel bearing, there goes the estimate. Hopefully that fixed whatever the problem was and it was cheaper than buying a new unit. 

• 2 weeks later...