Is there a LOTSA flea market this weekend?

As I stated up above, I was told by an officer of  LOTSA no.  It is not listed on the website for this show.  I had a table at every one of them, every year it got worse in terms of items being sold.  Last year was a disaster, the room was not anywhere near full and most people didn't know we were there.  As with other swap meets in the past, it ran its course and maybe it gets revived at some point in the future. 

3 hours ago, MCF said:

As I stated up above, I was told by an officer of  LOTSA no.  It is not listed on the website for this show.  I had a table at every one of them, every year it got worse in terms of items being sold.  Last year was a disaster, the room was not anywhere near full and most people didn't know we were there.  As with other swap meets in the past, it ran its course and maybe it gets revived at some point in the future. 

I do not think that it ran its course, it just does not fit in with the new commercial setup.Maybe a return to the 4H building in Lockport for a flea market meet is needed

I spoke with Joe Yaeger (from LOTSA) in regards to this on Saturday during the Niagara Fishing Expo. He said that there is a lack of interest from vendors to justify continuing the flea market inside of the event. In the beginning, the idea behind the Flea Market was so the average guy or even a charter captain could purchase a table and sell his used equipment. By the time the event left the 4H building it was easily over 50% manufactures. With the huge growth in the Niagara Expo these companies obviously want a spot on the main floor for three days vs just the one and with that, half of the show's vendors were gone. Each year (since the move), it has becomes less and less used tackle/equipment so they decided not to have that portion of the show this year. I would imagine if they had a huge interest again they would reconsider though.