It's Over !!!

HB2

I'm a little disappointed after today and let me explain.......  As a military veteran, I'd be honored to step back in those shoes and work for President Trump.  I am ecstatic that we have someone in charge with a set of gonads!  BUT....today was a perfect opportunity to show them off.  Trump should have unleashed "MAD DOG" Mattis on the looters and rioters.  You want to send a statement right out of the gates?  Think about it?  It's ok to protest and cry and whine about "her" not getting in, but rioting and looting only hurts ALL of us.  

God bless America 

7 hours ago, Mike M said:

Its only just begun. He's a bigot a racist if you don't see this you have'nt looked at his history. He has so many law suits coming after 

That's right , It's only just begun . Take the big step backward ,downsize our out of control governments ,build the wall , deport all the illegals , and tear down the welfare state . People are making careers on welfare and passing it on to their children . Go president Trump ! Make America the great country it was .

2 hours ago, chinook35 said:

That's right , It's only just begun . Take the big step backward ,downsize our out of control governments ,build the wall , deport all the illegals , and tear down the welfare state . People are making careers on welfare and passing it on to their children . Go president Trump ! Make America the great country it was .

Take a good look at who was doing the looting and smashed the glass out of Starbucks, and set that car on fire. Like posted above why work when there reaping the profit of our tax dollars. At $750 per child and theirselves at whatever you paid in towards your SSI, not much for those people so they need the income from the children. Black white brown their all as guilty as the rest. A job are you kidding me!! Life is grand just the way it is!!!

Time will tell, but I do know that we will not notice any change any time soon. Except that lots of racists, anti semites and white supremacist are starting to crawl of the woodwork. Let's not give them a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by rolmops

5 hours ago, rolmops said:

Time will tell, but I do now that we will not notice any change any time soon. Except that lots of racists, anti semites and white supremacist are starting to crawl of the woodwork. Let's not give them a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

You must mean the illustrious/racist "Rev" Al Sharpton ,Jesse Jackson ,BLM,,,,Rod Watson  ,Elliah Pitts [from the Buffalo News ] and the likes are  crawling out ? Oh that's right those racist have already shown there true colors. Obama showed his anti semitic  love with Jerusalem already. I would be more worried about all the criminals he pardoned than a few white supremacist that will always be around, just like the black panthers. Maybe reducing the national debt that Obama rang up, more than all the previous Presidents combined ,or putting some of the 90 million people out of work back in the job force or getting the 6 million or so people that were added to the welfare system in the last 8 years off our back gives me  something to think about instead of being a snowflake. "Change any time soon" You mean the stock market going up ? Ford/Carrier not moving to Mexico, the Japanese dude that met with Trump awhile ago and said he was investing 50-100 million or so in some plants here and peoples general upbeat mood about putting us back into 'US'A  . etc. etc. Time has already told me what I hoped for!  My next boat is going to be named The Trump Train, YES

Edited by Bozeman Bob

There was a man that had two sons that were identical twins.He was a raging alcoholic, could not keep a job, beat his wife, and was always in and out of prison. One of his twin sons ended up in prison. He too was an alcoholic, a junkie, could not keep a job. beat women he was in relationships with. While undergoing court ordered mental evaluation he was asked "Where did you learn this type of behavior?" He replied "I learned by watching my father." 

His other twin son became a successful businessman. He had a private jet,a big yacht, homes all over the world.While being interviewed by Forbes Business Magazine he was asked "How did you learn to be so successful?" and he replied "I learned by watching my father."

That is the difference between conservatives and democrats. They both see and hear the exact same facts but walk away with different perspectives.

The point is you can not teach a democrat anything because they already know it all.

1 hour ago, Bozeman Bob said:

You must mean the illustrious/racist "Rev" Al Sharpton ,Jesse Jackson ,BLM,,,,Rod Watson  ,Elliah Pitts [from the Buffalo News ] and the likes are  crawling out ? Oh that's right those racist have already shown there true colors. Obama showed his anti semitic  love with Jerusalem already. I would be more worried about all the criminals he pardoned than a few white supremacist that will always be around, just like the black panthers. Maybe reducing the national debt that Obama rang up, more than all the previous Presidents combined ,or putting some of the 90 million people out of work back in the job force or getting the 6 million or so people that were added to the welfare system in the last 8 years might be something to think about instead of being a snowflake. "Change any time soon" You mean the stock market going up ? Ford/Carrier not moving to Mexico, the Japanese dude that met with Trump awhile ago and said he was investing 50-100 million or so in some plants here and peoples general upbeat mood about putting us back into 'US'A  . etc. etc. Time has already told me what I hoped for!  My next boat is going to be named The Trump Train, YES

Perfect!!! X100:rock:

52 minutes ago, Charlie P said:

"Trump should have unleashed "MAD DOG" Mattis on the looters and rioters" He couldn't do that it's against the constitution.

What gosh darn constitutional right does anyone have to riot and loot??? Please explain that to me?  Thats the most absurd thing I've ever heard.  I suggest you read the constitution over and over.  Better yet, when those rioters and looters show up to your door to loot all the stuff you worked hard for, DO NOT call the police to file a report.  It's there constitutional right to do that.   

"What gosh darn constitutional right does anyone have to riot and loot???" Never said that.It's against the constitution to use our armed forces with in our borders. "The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878 by President Rutherford B. Hayes. The purpose of the act – in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807 – is to limit the powers of the federal government in using its military personnel to act as domestic law enforcement personnel.

Edited by Charlie P

My apologies, Charlie P.  The way I read it, it sounded like they have a right to riot and loot.  I'm sure that HB2 don't post this to start confirmations.  We are all Americans.  We all bleed the same red blood.  We all should be thankful for one another and to the most important fact is that if we want to get up and go fishing, we get up and go fishing.  Yes, change is need and change has been long overdue.  I have yet to meet (not personally) on bad person here on LOU. That says a lot to me about the caliber of people on here that represents the LOU community.  

Again, if I offended anyone, I apologize.

14 hours ago, Mike M said:

Its only just begun. He's a bigot a racist if you don't see this you have'nt looked at his history. He has so many law suits coming after 

Mike

Did you look at Obama;'s 20 year history with Rev Jim Wright a few other choice people that still want to destroy this country ?

If you did , now did he ever get in office? Because to many people vote party line . 

Clinton foundation is now closed because the money dried up according to B Clinton  

2 hours ago, Charlie P said:

I think rioters should be stacked up like cord wood, just have to use the right people to do it, wouldn't want to violate their constitutional rights.:rofl:

This is what worries me.

Edited by rolmops

34 minutes ago, rolmops said:

This is what worries me.

The rioting and looting and general lawlessness in this country have got to come to an end . Period . It's time we took back our cities from the gangs that terrorize and intimidate  . All these movements  , black lives matter , etc. have to take a back seat to the rule of law . If you point a gun at someone ,you deserve what you get ,I don't care if you're black , white or green .  The cops are under terrible pressure to better relationships with minorities . We are mandated to protect ourselves , our property and our loved ones from all threats . If you invade my home you will go out in a body bag .

4 minutes ago, chinook35 said:

The rioting and looting and general lawlessness in this country have got to come to an end . Period . It's time we took back our cities from the gangs that terrorize and intimidate  . All these movements  , black lives matter , etc. have to take a back seat to the rule of law . If you point a gun at someone ,you deserve what you get ,I don't care if you're black , white or green .  The cops are under terrible pressure to better relationships with minorities . We are mandated to protect ourselves , our property and our loved ones from all threats . If you invade my home you will go out in a body bag .

That is very different from what Charlie P said and I agree with it. The police do have a heavy burden,but they also need to do a lot of soul searching.