Mexico bay

towed boat out to Mexico for the weekend,didn't get on the water till 2,had first fish on in 15 minutes,nice fat 5lb brown,then about a half hour later hook up another,but after a short battle,he got off.wind was blowing pretty good,so we packed it in.fished between little river and catfish 10 to 20 fow.be back out tomorrow,suppose to be light and variable.

Man this is the second post on a brown trip in January!! Congrats to you at least you got bit in 15mins. thats awesome guys!! I hope your outting tomorrow is as great as your start was today!! Good luck  :rock: 

Drinking Saturday morning coffee and watching the weather ....Jan 21 with temps 45 to 50 today. Then I read of guys getting out  for browns? When life gives you lemons, that how you make lemonade!  Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

Did I mention I was jealous?

Prof T

Hit the water at 9 and by noon still had not moved a rod.fished from Selkirk to Brennan beach from 10 to 70 fow.fog was starting to get thick,so

we started to head back toward the little River,popped a small brown at Selkirk pier,then about 15 minutes later we tripled,got them all back in the water turned around went back through and popped another one.4 on sticks and 1 on a spoon.see what tomorrow brings.

nice day on the water today,sun came out and we were down to sweatshirts,but the fish didn't cooperate,went 0 for 2 over by catfish.it was really nice to be out on the water in the end of January,looking forward to spring.