Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gotta Bite

Engage lever for an old auto pilot

Does anyone have an old king marine auto pilot for parts that may have been on a boat you might have purchased or refurbished? My handle or engage lever broke last year and I had bigger problems to worry about getting the motor running properly. This year I'd like to fix the lever prior to splash down. Overall the auto pilot is just a glorified steering wheel lock so I'm not going in circles when we are netting fish. Hope to have a legit auto pilot in the next season or two but for now I'd like to get this taken care of. I did call the original owner of the company last year and he said he had maybe a handle or two laying around but he wanted top dollar for what is a cheap plastic part. If I can avoid going that route I will try and do so.

IMG_1485404441.563827.thumb.jpg.53e6d17e

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have a complete AP2000 that stopped working because of an electrical issue.  I would rather sell the whole thing together rather than part it out. Everything is there including all the adaptor plates.

Make me a reasonable offer for the whole thing.