Looking for slip

Does any one know of a place I can put my boat in the water and leave it from August 27th till Sept 30th? I will be up for Labor Day weekend and back up on weekends. I will be staying at Brennan Beach Campground. I would like something close to the campground. I called the Light House, but way too much money. Maybe someone has a dock at there house, I am quite going out in the AM.

Thanks for the help

Rick.

Probably gonna be tough...esp. that time of year Rick. Let me know if you find something. How we looking on that fall striper fishing? I'm keeing some days open....we need to get after them a few days!!

Rod,

I am ready, right after I stop going up to the lake. I just got back from Ocean city and haven't been down to the hook. I hooked up with a nice fish in the inlet, but as luck would have it I was drifting towards the rocks. I bumped it in gear and at the same time the line got stuck in the reel. The knot pulled and the fish was gone. It felt like a Striper, just by the way it took the jig and ran. I found a good claim bed, must have put over 500 in the boat during the two weeks. Did you get a spot down there for next year? The site I ended up with was great! The boat was 10 steps from the RV. I have the same site for the next two years and going to call for 2011 in January.

As soon as hear the Stripers are back I will give you a yell.

Rick

Sounds good.....I'm putting the salmon boat away for the season to spend more time with the wife and kids as well as upgrading some things for next season. I'll get out on other boats a couple times, but I'd imagine I'll be more than ready by the time the stripers inch in towards the hook.

Looking forward to it!!!

Thanks Dan, I will give them a call.

Rod,

I thought you would be fishing into the fall. Even thought I would get a chance to meet you up there.

I will give you a call as soon as the Striper fishing picks up and we will try to get together and put some of them in the box.

Rick

I'm leaving the door open for fishing the fall LOC, but I really don't care for the combat fishing myself. We have been blessed and have caught more salmon this past season than the past couple seasons combined, so I promised the family I'd do the "family time" thing with them for the remainder of the summer. They deserve it....I've done 4 week long salmon trips this year without them and I'm suprised my wife is still with me :lol:

Besides....The Pro Am's are over and we have big plans for Lucky Enuff to get her Tournament ready for next year.

Now.....once the kids go back to school, I'll be ready to go again ;)