for sale : usa Wanted: walleye boards

5 hours ago, King Slammin said:

What are you going to be pulling? Tx44 is only good for 200-300 coppers and 10 colors of core. Unless your using heavy drop weights, they don't pull very well with clean lines

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

4 hours ago, Gator said:

Yep, they don't pull well empty, but we've run 400--500' coppers off them too without problems. Great boards.

Going to pull slide divers, pro weight system (50/50 method) or deep diving cranks. But if I can use tx-22 for pro weight system 1\2 oz-3 oz wieght and deep divers that would be better. Then I could skip slide divers altogether. What do you think ?

Its for trolling bows/browns in clear water up to 30', and walleye in various water clarity. Finger lakes.

Edited by moonfish

2 hours ago, SylvanTroller said:

You check FishUSA?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah, 30.99 per board tx-44's. That's without flag system, which I prefer to have, but not a requirement. Found a pair on other site for 50 but then pay shipping. All the same. I don't mind used as long as they're decent and function properly.

Edited by moonfish

The plain walleye boards with no flags are what I run when I'm using inlines. You couldn't pay me to run the flags. The linkage grabs weeds and in the fingers weeds are an everyday battle. I'd get new ones with the heavy clip suitable for braid.

Justin Okrepki
NYSDEC licensed guide #7324
http://www.otiscolakeguideservice.com/
(607)-349-1750

The plain walleye boards with no flags are what I run when I'm using inlines. You couldn't pay me to run the flags. The linkage grabs weeds and in the fingers weeds are an everyday battle. I'd get new ones with the heavy clip suitable for braid.

Justin Okrepki
NYSDEC licensed guide #7324
http://www.otiscolakeguideservice.com/
(607)-349-1750

The flags would be pulled down with the added drag of divers or weights also, making them useless

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

The flag tension is adjustable therefore you can run any deep divng crank and not worry about the flag pulling down just from your bait

Capt. Michael Weaver. Pure Fishing Ambassador

I'm talking about slide divers and dipsy's and multiple lead core. I run walleye boards and 4 colors of leadcore with a spoon pulls the tattles down with them on the high tension setting

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United