a tom mik trolling spoons.

storm front,

the easiest thing to do is go to another bank and open a savings account in your name only then go to your employer and have them direct deposit 25 bucks every two weeks into the other account. she won't even miss it!!!!

CUT HER OFF AT THE PASS!!! SHE WON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!! also if she does find out about tell her that it was going to be a surprise trip for you and her and she ruined it!! :devil:

I understand you've ordered the Green Crinkle - a good choice.

When you get the go ahead for "one more", I might suggest the #T100 Skein Machine.

A couple weeks ago, I ran it behind a crushed glow/green e-chip and had a good fish on it within a few minutes of putting it out on the wire dipsey, four times in a row... Including a 12# Steelie, a 16# Laker, and two kings, one at 14#. It was ON FIRE and unbelieveable how fast it was generating the bites across different species.

JAM

JAM,I've found the T#100 produces the best during bright/high sun conditions in the greener water(in the NW basin).

I usually pull it with the #223 Inticer flasher(UV green with crushed ice/silver waffle).

SwallowedSM.jpg

My name is Shane, and I too am an addict ;)

You guys use a checking card to pay for things like groceries and gas right? DEBIT! You go to a Rite Aid, Walmart or Wegmans type store, and select debit instead of credit. Type in your pin, then they ask if you want cash back! I keep my stash right in my tackle box! Side jobs that pay cash help too. Anyone need a website?!

SF....you can't go wrong with a green crinkle, tg, green hammer( diff than "the" hammer) white halo, crushed ice, etc. None will catch fish all the time, but all will catch fish some of the time.

On the wifey thing.....how about selling some stuff on ebay (preferably the wife's stuff) and using that money to buy fishing stuff.

Another option is to start buying the wife fishing gear for your anniversery, her birthday & christmas. Oh...she'll be pissed the first time or two. If your really lucky she may even stop talking to ya for a week or two. But she's a smart lady and she'll catch on real fast. When she does, expect jewlery, womens clothing and day spa gift certificates when you open your presents.

It's a win/win situation ;)

Hey A-TOM-MIK Tom,

We're trying to give you a hint as your flies have been such a hit. Also some new names for you stuff: 401K, EC (Extra change), MJ (money jar), CS (cash stash), WT (wifey-thing), Double R (rig'r researcher), Double D (Direct deposit), BH (But Honey), OL (old lady), SL (smart lady), FTB (F the Bit[H)

:lol:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

I just received my order from A-TOM-MIK and the 42nd spin Dr/fly combo looks sweet as does the copper NBK fly/spoon and hammer fly/spoon combos that I bought, can't wait to use them. As far as me ordering them on line at work with out the Mrs. around when she walks in and see them on the table there will be a few words from her like "where did those come from" (which I will tell her A-TOM-MIK!) or "how much did that cost" or "why do you need them don't you have enough lures and junk"? Then I'll show here the 180 block patio retaining wall and lattice fence around the bottom of the deck I put in with out any help from her :shock: :x That will shut her up quick enough ;):lol: Shoot wait that stuff cost me a lot of $$$. Maybe I need to send back the tackle.....NOT :!:

There my pants and I'm still wearing them :shock: :!: :!: :!:

Yes dear I'll get off the "dumb fishing site" :x :$;(

Everytime I get an order, my wife complains. Her favorite line is "Here is the package for this week". I just reply isn't that a new outfit you are wearing. That ends the conversation real quick.

Oh I outspend my wife big time :shock: She went to a jewelry party this week and then a purse party (ask Ray K he can tell ya about those things :lol: ) and I never even attempted to question it. In fact I encouraged it :shock: ;)

Hey A-TOM-MIK Tom,

We're trying to give you a hint as your flies have been such a hit. Also some new names for you stuff: 401K, EC (Extra change), MJ (money jar), CS (cash stash), WT (wifey-thing), Double R (rig'r researcher), Double D (Direct deposit), BH (But Honey), OL (old lady), SL (smart lady), FTB (F the Bit[H)

:lol:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Thats funny!