Picks

HB2

I pick Dbag GaGa to make a mess of halftime and see fans turn away from this game in droves. Most liberals will want to see everyone get a participation trophy so they wont be watching anyway. Why do they let this once great game turn into a political showcase ?  Tell them to sing there songs and without stupid props [Beyoncé], then go away. Maybe Kapernut can sing the anthem ? I also understand some commercials are going the same route. I just want to enjoy a good game with out all the extra BS that is coming our way. Love to see the Cheatriots get blown out but that would be more fuel for Brady to keep coming back. Patriots by a last second FG. Or as Rob Ray said last night when asked during the Sabres game, Green Bay haha.

Atlanta calls a double middle blitz, Brady steps right to avoid the first blitzer and runs smack into the second blitzer who had taken a 20 yard headstart run at the line.  At the hit the blitzing linebacker lowers his helmet into Brady's chin.  The force of the blow causes Brady's head to come off his neck and roll around the ground.  His now twitching body drops the ball on the way to the ground.....fumble!!!!  Atlanta  scoops and scores on the way to a blow out. :ninja::ninja::mooning: screw-you cheaters!!!

PS: it would be Buffalo's luck that Belicheck would figure out a way to reattach Brady's head to his neck and he would go on to torment the Bills for another 5 years.

4 hours ago, Bozeman Bob said:

I pick Dbag GaGa to make a mess of halftime and see fans turn away from this game in droves. Most liberals will want to see everyone get a participation trophy so they wont be watching anyway. Why do they let this once great game turn into a political showcase ?  Tell them to sing there songs and without stupid props [Beyoncé], then go away. Maybe Kapernut can sing the anthem ? I also understand some commercials are going the same route. I just want to enjoy a good game with out all the extra BS that is coming our way. Love to see the Cheatriots get blown out but that would be more fuel for Brady to keep coming back. Patriots by a last second FG. Or as Rob Ray said last night when asked during the Sabres game, Green Bay haha.

Feel better after getting this off your chest?

Guess you completely missed the mark

Edited by bandrus1

2 hours ago, Gill-T said:

Atlanta calls a double middle blitz, Brady steps right to avoid the first blitzer and runs smack into the second blitzer who had taken a 20 yard headstart run at the line.  At the hit the blitzing linebacker lowers his helmet into Brady's chin.  The force of the blow causes Brady's head to come off his neck and roll around the ground.  His now twitching body drops the ball on the way to the ground.....fumble!!!!  Atlanta  scoops and scores on the way to a blow out. :ninja::ninja::mooning: screw-you cheaters!!!

PS: it would be Buffalo's luck that Belicheck would figure out a way to reattach Brady's head to his neck and he would go on to torment the Bills for another 5 years.

Doesn't everybody torment the Bills?

I've never seen a woman that can look like a freak of nature, 3 minutes later remove all that nonsense and let her hair down, She is a good looking lady.  Also a lot of these commercials were pointing towards trump and this Immigration business. I just can't believe that these big money stars can't see beyond their blinders.  :swear:

Edited by pap

2 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Feel better after getting this off your chest?

Guess you completely missed the mark

Hardly, Gaga played the same song for her 12 minutes and was a bore. Yes I am glad she didn't go political as advertised. My scoring prediction was pretty close, although it was a TD in overtime vs a last second FG. Yes I feel better ,thanks for asking!

I know I wasn't the only one who saw the end of the game in sight when NE won the coin toss in overtime. Who needs a balanced offense when you have Brady? The guy's the embodiment of a rich, entitled superstar, but man can he play.