A Fireball Landed in Lake Michigan This Morning

Yea, I saw this on the news last night, I was wondering where it landed?  Well I guess that's as good of a place as could be!! On land could be a differant story. Good job Rebel, I like these topics. Pap.

Matt, ????????   A sunrise pic in the middle of Lake Ontario......

That is a picture From Sheboygan, Wisconsin of Lake Michigan 1 month ago looking North East.... EXACTLY where the Fire ball hit Lake Michigan.

You would have to think that a incident like this would have cause some sort of havoc on the marine life?

Matt, it probably will be a "hot spot" for winter fishing. You know, like a nuke plant warm water!

cent frum my notso smartphone

Well I guess it turns out that the "Fire ball" that crashed into Wisconsin waters of Lake Michigan Was actually a 5000 gallon tank/drum  launched from the State of Michigan ACROSS the lake to Wisconsin shoreline filled with Lake trout Fry..........On the outside of the 5000 gallon tank/drum was painted         " Wisconsin you ARE getting Lake Trout this year"

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

43 minutes ago, RUNNIN REBEL said:

Well I guess it turns out that the "Fire ball" that crashed into Wisconsin waters of Lake Michigan Was actually a 5000 gallon tank/drum  launched from the State of Michigan ACROSS the lake to Wisconsin shoreline filled with Lake trout Fry..........On the outside of the 5000 gallon tank/drum was painted         " Wisconsin you ARE getting Lake Trout this year"

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

Wow. That one was below the belt!

That is the best way I can describe Wisconsin Immediately cutting Lake Trout stocking and Michigan now wanting to grab those "cuts" and stock them in Michigan waters. On a map it looks like the same-only 1  Lake Michigan........

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

That is the best way I can describe Wisconsin Immediately cutting Lake Trout stocking and Michigan now wanting to grab those "cuts" and stock them in Michigan waters. On a map it looks like the same-only 1  Lake Michigan........

Jerry
RUNNIN REBEL

I'm sure the fish will respect Wisconsins property line and stay in Michigan's waters only.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

5 hours ago, RUNNIN REBEL said:

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

jerry probably acccurate I just wish the Michigan dnr would have played the wind better they missed the useless lake trout reef that is unreachable for anglers. That way basically all of those fish never even see a lure and they can just eat all of our alewives lol