Best place to buy tackle online?

Tackle direct isn't bad either. Or just go right to the website of the companies.Dreamweaver and atomic flies sell direct as do many others. You can save a lot of money using this sites classified section too. Bought plenty of stuff on here never had any problems. There are also some members that sell flies and spoons on the classified section too.

Sent from my LGL22C using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If you're in the Rochester area try S&R Bait/Tackle in Sea Breeze. The owner tries to stock as much trout/salmon stuff as he can, with very good prices. If he doesn't have what you want he can order it. Stop in after 4 PM weekdays or all weekend when the owner is there. 

On 2/7/2017 at 6:44 PM, dmd113 said:

FishUsa or Fat nancy's online but I try to buy from the local shops when possible!

5 hours ago, UNREEL said:

If you're in the Rochester area try S&R Bait/Tackle in Sea Breeze. The owner tries to stock as much trout/salmon stuff as he can, with very good prices. If he doesn't have what you want he can order it. Stop in after 4 PM weekdays or all weekend when the owner is there. 

I THINK THAT'S WHERE i GET MINNOWS TO FISH IBAY!

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:31 AM, UNREEL said:

Yup, that's the place. I bet you haven't done much of that this year.  :(

This fat old guy doesn't go ice fishing ! We take the boat till docks are removed!