Rochester Round Table (Open to the public) - March 7th - UPDATE

Rochester Round Table (Open to the public) - March 7th - UPDATE

Put this in your calendars folks! This is going to be fun and informational!

We have some great local captains who will be sitting on the panel Tuesday, March 7th giving YOU an opportunity to blast them with questions about fishing the Monroe County area during the Spring and early Summer months. 1 question = 4 answers!

When - Tuesday, March 7th @ 7pm

Where - Irondequoit Fish and Game Club

Your Panel:

Captain Bruce Stenglein - Captain Bruce has been fishing the world class waters of Lake Ontario since 1977. Hooked Up Charters is based in Rochester, NY on the Genesee River. He has fished from the Niagara River to the mighty St. Lawrence River. The Genesee River in Rochester, NY is the home port for Hooked Up Charters.

Captain Jeremy Sage - Captain Jeremy has experience fishing from Oswego to the Niagara River. He's won professional tournaments, and ALWAYS seems to catch the big fish at the annual Rochester charity event held in early May. Although his "home port" is Oak Orchard he does spend his Spring in Rochester.

Captain Jerry Snyder - Captain Jerry fishes a touch East of Rochester in the Spring, but he has a very different approach to targeting fish this time of year. I think many will be surprised at his techniques targeting shoreline Brown Trout.

Captain Sam Zucco - Captain Sam is a full time charter boat captain out of Rochester. He's been fishing the waters of Lake Ontario since 1978. Every season he's gets started early, and he's one of the last boats out! He's the president of the Genesee Charter Boat Association, and sits on the Monroe County Fishing advisory board.

Please PM me any questions you may have. I will be moderating the panel. I'd like to have a list of questions ahead of time, and then we can open it up to Q&A.

Edited by Yankee Troller

• 3 weeks later...

Heard there was a fairly large turn out at round table last night. Any comments/observations, as I was at the state of the Lake meeting in Lockport last night.

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL