Lets show some Appreciation.........

To the WHOLE group that is responsible for getting the Pro-Am tournaments to where they are today. Im talking the tournament comittee, the people who sit on the local tourist comittees, and the local businesses that pitch in to accomodate us (I mean we are a rowdy bunch of guys.....just look at Ray K).

This thing is only going to get bigger and better! I thin the pre Pro/Am tournaments were a nice add to the whole weekend. The video taping that went on to promote this event may help also. This is a lot of work, so lets let them know we appreciate it!

Rich,

I couldn't agree with you more!!! Thanks to all who worked so hard in setting these tournaments up and to all the people who helped them be what they are. I can't wait for next year and look forward to seeing and meeting all the great people from this year and new ones next.

Jeff

To the WHOLE group that is responsible for getting the Pro-Am tournaments to where they are today. Im talking the tournament comittee, the people who sit on the local tourist comittees, and the local businesses that pitch in to accomodate us (I mean we are a rowdy bunch of guys.....just look at Ray K).

This thing is only going to get bigger and better! I thin the pre Pro/Am tournaments were a nice add to the whole weekend. The video taping that went on to promote this event may help also. This is a lot of work, so lets let them know we appreciate it!

Absolutily, These men and women do an awful lot of behind the scenes work to make these happen.... and WE REALLY appreciate all you do.

THANK YOU

Team Candy

Absolutly....A Huge Thank You to everybody behind these events that put forth all the effort to make them happen. I can't begin to imagine how much work and planning it must take. I thanked Dave Chilson and Dave Turner in person at the Wayne Pro Am. I'd like to thank everyone else involved for all your hard work.