ISO bigger musky boat

ISO bigger musky boat

Thought I'd put this out there for those thinking about moving their boat.I am starting my search for a larger musky ready boat in the 18-20' range.Looking for Crestliner fish hawk series,raptor, alumacraft types.100hp or better, kicker and enclosure a major plus.Trolling casting platform.Im not in a hurry as it's only February.Once found I will be listing my 16' Starcraft super fisherman.

thx

Yup.... Boat I would like is 39k.... That is why I have to go with a used one,I couldn't and shouldn't extend myself that far. and a used recon could even be out of range of my budget but have to try.Im in the 15-20k range.Willing to travel into pa& ohio.

17 hours ago, old man said:

Bass guys kill me as well. Get a $70,000 Ranger and add $7,000 in electronics and $5,000 in power poles and then fish in two feet of water next to a dock.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hahaha :rofl:  That is funny right there!  Of course I'm sure many anglers out there can look and laugh at us musky anglers too (like that fact I will spend $100+ dollars on a single lure that looks so nice I won't even run it).   I'll keep an eye out for you Bob on the boat front.  The classifieds here on LOU are awesome for used boats.  I hope you end up finding one you like before the Gan tournament.