Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FishingFool34

Downrigger Motor Rebuild

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Electric Downrigger Suggestions

I fish in Maine a lot for Salmon and Trout but I recently started fishing Lake Ontario more and don't mind the travel down from Maine. I have a 21ft Islander with 4 Cannon UniTroll 10STX manual downriggers. Im not 100% sold on Cannon I've had a ton of problems with 2 of my current riggers while the other 2 have been great. Im looking for recommendations and reviews on a pair of electrics in the 1,000-1200 to replace two of my manuals. Open to all brands never owned electrics before and would lik

in Tackle and Techniques

• trolling motor, electronics, rod holders, mounts

For Sale.... Minn Kota Terrova 24v 80lb thrust trolling motor with ipilot and integrated transducer 60" shaft w/ handheld remote and foot pedal and mounting plate Minn Kota MK220D 2 bank charger, Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2 non touch and ram mount for motor to boat and ram mount for HDS 7, no cables with HDS $1200 Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2 non touch with brand new transducer, power cable $250 4 Folbe quick release rod holders for side gunnel mount and 4 nib Folbe exten

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Trolling motor question

Will a minn Kota 60lb thrust work as a kicker motor for a 16’ roughly 2000lb deep v boat . Obviously a small 2 stroke would work better but money and space are working against me .     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Penn Reels Fathom Master 620 Downrigger - 22 inch boom - Swivel Base

Penn Reels Fathom Master 620 Downrigger - 22 inch boom - Swivel Base On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Penn-Reels-Fathom-Master-620-Downrigger-22-inch-boom-Swivel-Base/293300621647? View the full article

• CANNON DOWNRIGGER  (MAG 15

CANNON DOWNRIGGER  (MAG 15 ) very good condition. works like it should      price  $250  plus shipping                          high speed electric                          New improved circuit board                           new power cable  ( no batt end )                          auto stop , stops at water line                          positive ion control                           Rod holder                          2 foot boom                          NEW Imp