cowbell storage

Pa223

cowbell storage

Trying to fend off cabin fever by organizing my stuff again.  Cannot find a way to keep my cowbells stored other than just roll them up and throw them in a plastic box..  Anyone have any neat ideas or pics of how they do it?

Large Ziplock bags and then placed in the soft side blue waterproof cooler bags ($3.00) from Wegmans. Holds dozens of them fully rigged. Keeps them untangled, out of the sun, and dry and they don't get kicked around in the boat. Maybe not the best  or most sophisticated system out there but it works for me:)

Edited by Sk8man

Large Ziplock bags and then placed in the soft side blue waterproof cooler bags ($3.00) from Wegmans. Holds dozens of them fully rigged. Keeps them untangled, out of the sun, and dry and they don't get kicked around in the boat. Maybe not the best  or most sophisticated system out there but it works for me[emoji4]

X2. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

This is the storage I use. Everything is from Amish Outfitters except for the quart size freezer bags that the Hammerheads go into. Cow bells on the bottom of the bag and the two boxes of Gambler Rigs on top.

1487639061873.jpg
1487639225040.jpg

Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters