Dock slip

How long is your boat ? that's the only way to give you aprox. pricing. Newfane town dock has a couple year waiting list for bigger boats, maybe over 21' Jim McDonough has slips directly across from Newfane Town docks, under the bar,716 778 7665 . Hedleys is right next to him 716 778 7771.. Wilson State Park is putting in new docks/slips this season. Even though they charge by the day it usually comes out cheaper than most other slips. Have to call the State Parks to get fee's ,they may have monthly or seasonal as well. I think Kevin Jerge also has slips in <Wilson Boat House ? I think he runs the WHI, maybe contact him through that web or Facebook site.

Prices will range from aprox 1300 at Newfane [ if you can get in ] to 2500.00 +    Hedleys is probably the next cheapest but is run down and doesn't offer a lot of protection from waves barreling in the Harbor when the winds are out of the North. The bar place is better, right next to Hedleys, but probably can be noisy on the weekend  as your directly under it. The cheapest at Wilson will be the State docks, last year there was 1 charter guy from Pa. that kept his boat there all season and that was the only boat there. It will change with new docks going in. I agree with Hookmeup about the Wilson Boat Yard, just going to cost you a few more bucks. The place where the Sunset Grill is has slips and probably is at the top of the pricing list,they do have a inground pool, something to consider if your taking the family. Good Luck !

Thank guys going to look into everything this week or next boat security is a big thing for me as I live about a 1.5 hr away but normally make 1 or 2 trips up a week once I get the boat up there last year had a smaller boat and just dry docked it at the boat doctor for the season