Perch

Perch reports around here?? Good luck with that... You'll get info  on big Pacific Salmon on  the big lake, landlocks , browns, lakers and rainbows in the Fingers.

Bass,Pike, Walleyes? no problem you got questions, you'll get answers.. Yellow Perch?,Crappies?... No one talks about them  much around here,,,

Best answer would probably be.. yep, there's perch in Keuka.. start looking around... good luck..
  I am being just a little sarcastic of course, but in all my years here, I have seen scant  specific information  on yellow perch fishing in any of the Finger lakes,,, the guys that fish  for them on Ontario and Erie and are members here seem a little bit more forthcoming with  perch fishing information on the big lakes.... It is what it is... bob

Edited by bulletbob

Perch reports around here?? Good luck with that... You'll get info  on big Pacific Salmon on  the big lake, landlocks , browns, lakers and rainbows in the Fingers.
Bass,Pike, Walleyes? no problem you got questions, you'll get answers.. Yellow Perch?,Crappies?... No one talks about them  much around here,,,
 Best answer would probably be.. yep, there's perch in Keuka.. start looking around... good luck..
  I am being just a little sarcastic of course, but in all my years here, I have seen scant  specific information  on yellow perch fishing in any of the Finger lakes,,, the guys that fish  for them on Ontario and Erie and are members here seem a little bit more forthcoming with  perch fishing information on the big lakes.... It is what it is... bob

^^^ LOL, Bob is right. You won't get much. There may be be a soul who will private message ya. Highly unlikely. Good luck and be safe on the water.

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

Unfortunately, as the Sampson school proved, these fish in the Finger Lakes are highly vulnerable to pressure when they're located and catchable. I haven't been part of the perch club for a few years now, but they're a tight lipped bunch. Nobody's going to put you on a school. However, if you bounce around enough you'll find some.

Fish the colored water if any, read the graph, use perch tactics... general info.. apply it as see fit. I don't fish keuka for the beauties but same rules apply. Good luck

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!