for sale : usa Looking to buy rod holders for versatrack system for tracker boat

Cisco makes a bracket to mount tracks on the versatrack but it is costly but before I bought that I used the cannon or Scotty $19 plastics and for brackets just buy 2x2 aluminum angle cut it to size 1/4" carriage bolts with wing nuts to mount to your track and done. That's by far the cheapest way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Have the same boat. I drafted up custom mounts for the versatrack slots (not the ones they sell online) and had David at Cisco make them for me. I had him make 6 different ones. 2 for triple trees, 2 for dual cisco dipsey rod holders, and 2 for riggers.

Boat will be in Henderson Harbor area all season if you ever wanna check out the rigging. I dont think I can add any more gear to this little boat.

1487800640967.jpg
1487800739070.jpg
1487800811368.jpg
1487800977840.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Matt - I forgot that the first 2 seasons I had the boat I ran the Tracker OEM versatrack brackets, which work great, coupled with Folbe rod holders out of the pacific northwest. Never had any issues with them ever... even dragging mag dipseys off them with big paddles and 10' rods taking nasty King hits. They are made for it.

I sold all of the Folbe Rod holders, but I still have all 5 of the versatrack mounts I will sell you for a great price. I'll let go all 5 of them for $100 + shipping. I would couple them with the Folbe rod holders - the only plastic style rod holder I would recommend on Lake Ontario.

Heres some videos on the Folbe rod holders:

[/url] 

I have a 2015 Pro Guide V175 with the versa track. I bought my hardware from a guy in Florida thru amazon. He makes all his stuff from anodized aluminum and stainless. Phishon Engineering. Has his own website also.

https://www.phischon.com/

Rod holder mounts and also rigger mounts. Ran them all last year on Erie and Ontario. No issues and I like them.20160528_132318.jpg20160826_105706.jpg20160529_185918.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app