OVERBOARD ENGINE OFF...New/Continued

RSF

OVERBOARD ENGINE OFF...New/Continued

Hi again all Lake Ontario United - Folks!

Have made my previous "Overboard Engine Off" Post - device reality. Please read the following if you wish, Thanks.

Introducing my Overboard Engine Shut Down device. (First Post here at LOU.)

It's called the “SEA KEY” !

Did you know, that Canadian Natural Resources lists that 8-14 % of boating deaths occur when the operator falls overboard while his boat is under propulsion at the time and the boat carries-on leaving the operator in the water alone.? FACT.

Having “SEA KEY “ installed may one day save your life or that of a family member while boating.

WHAT IT DOES:

There are three models.

MODEL 1-4:

Upon falling overboard while your boat is under propulsion, the SEA KEY will Shut-Down your outboard or electric motor. Allowing you or a family member time to re-board your boat.

The first model, designed and tested by me what very-very good. Here are the options it can perform:

1. SHUT DOWN YOUR Outboard Motor

2. (Optional Model): SHUT DOWN YOUR Electric Motor

3. (Optional Model): NIGHT-TURN ON a Super-bright on-board mounted SOS Flasher, as well as performing above items 1 & 2 “Shut Down”.

4. (Stand alone Model to remote lock-out your engine from starting (under-design at this time).

IMPORTANT NOTE: The above does NOT replace nor was it designed to replace any engine manufacturer's “ Safety Tether System”. (All installations require a vessel have a 12 volt battery or battery system on-board).

I have spent more than two years in the R&D process and am now ready to share my device with you.

Please note, I'm already booked for several installation from now until May. The installation that I do will be done on site around the golden horeshoe area of Southern Ontario. Cost of the Unit or Cost of Installation will Vary depending on Vessel & Engine type and SEA KEY Model options.

Authorized Marine Mechanics may also install after briefings from me verbal and written and following a signed agreement.

It it not recommended the device be installed by the “backyard mechanic” - we're dealing with advanced boating safety and electrical modifications are required. All installations are custom installations.

Please contact me via PVT Message for more information if interested in learning more.