browns out of bear creek today

Way to go fella's great looking brown!! Now why doesn't that surprise me, the lure was one of NIcks spoons the rocked the brownies world!! Thanks for the post and for using Nicks spoons. Shy of amazing I don't know what else to call his work!! Congrats to Bowhuntken crew for posting that nice brown!!  :yes:

We fished inside the buoys all day and no issue. Ended up 13 for 13 and it was a nice day out there. Our best colors were a blue rapala and anything black n silver. As long as you don't get ridiculously close and stop your boat you will be fine. They only call the coast guard if you are stopped and too close... but this is only for this time of year and not in the summer.

Check out all this food I found I one of the browns stomach!!!IMG_1487805525.324347.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We fished inside the buoys all day and no issue. Ended up 13 for 13 and it was a nice day out there. Our best colors were a blue rapala and anything black n silver. As long as you don't get ridiculously close and stop your boat you will be fine. They only call the coast guard if you are stopped and too close... but this is only for this time of year and not in the summer.

Check out all this food I found I one of the browns stomach!!!IMG_1487805525.324347.thumb.jpg.8237eeeb3933eea146dbb139f8c34f64.jpg

Ouch

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Follow your drifts- you must not have heard us on the bullhorns today telling you to get out of our security zone. Just because the coast guard didn't come today, doesn't mean they won't tomorrow. I'm just trying to give everyone sound advice. Don't tell people they are allowed to fish in there- you're only setting them up for failure down the road.

In case you didn't see it the first time

My bad "whaler 1" I was just explaining my experience throughout the years with the plant. Usually if you aren't an idiot and get really close there's no issue. We stayed off far enough and had no issue today. But nonetheless there is fish everywhere out there so I guess there's no need to go inside the buoys. I will say though that there were about five boats all trolling in the buoys today.

Follow your drifts- you must not have heard us on the bullhorns today telling you to get out of our security zone. Just because the coast guard didn't come today, doesn't mean they won't tomorrow. I'm just trying to give everyone sound advice. Don't tell people they are allowed to fish in there- you're only setting them up for failure down the road.

We will not be going inside the buoys again... thanks for the info.

i remember  the first time i made delivery to the nuke plant . i pulled down the road where i seen a  guard shack and was meet with guys with assault rifles . i knew right away i wasn't to be at this entrance . so if those guy with machine guns came out and meet the fishermen inside the buoys i am sure you get the drift then .