Lights for evening Fishing

cedarswamp

I have mast led mast lights that work awesome. I bought the mast caps from GLP and added LEDs on them, they regular lights originally. I might have a pic somewhere I can post, but the boat isnt stored here

Justin Okrepki
NYSDEC licensed guide #7324
http://www.otiscolakeguideservice.com/
(607)-349-1750

I have LED strips under the gunwale for deck lighting, but I don't really use it for fishing.  Here is a pic of my mast light.  Kinda hard to see them on top of the mast and under my otters.  They light up my whole spread and the rear deck.  I net using them trolling.  Casting at night I'm blacked out except an anchor light.

20160806_205822.jpg

I put 2 4"X 4" led lights on my bar that shines down into the back its like day time. I used lights from tractor supply basically they are outdoor lights for farm eguipment, so they will take the punishment of the lake condition. I don't have any pics but the work sweet and hardly draw any juice from the batteries. I also added driving lights, all are on a differant switch, those lights are like 4 wheel off road lights. Again I don't have any pics. Sorry. Basically the same ordeal as the above poster. 

Edited by pap

That's exactly what I did. I put the back light for the deck upside down lights the back up plus the rods in the holders also. On each side shining on my boards that I put that DOT reflective tape and 2 foreward for driving lights, 2 million candle power. :lol:  Good luck on your light prodject!! Send som pics.

Edited by pap

Rigid Industries Marine D2 floods will give you blinding light and last forever.  I went through numerous cheaper types of LED lights before I stepped up and got the Rigid ones.  They are bomb proof and bright as hell.  I have them on my UTV as well.