perch bites on

longspurs

SWEET looks great !!!!!

Sometimes ( I don't get many ) I like to get a pot of water boiling add a bay leaf , crushed red peppers , a shot of lemon juice , cut the fish into bite size pieces , have a bowl of ice water ready. Put fish in the boiling water , take out when floating and put right into ice water....... make some horseradish sauce , dip fish in ................

SWEET looks great !!!!!
Sometimes ( I don't get many ) I like to get a pot of water boiling add a bay leaf , crushed red peppers , a shot of lemon juice , cut the fish into bite size pieces , have a bowl of ice water ready. Put fish in the boiling water , take out when floating and put right into ice water....... make some horseradish sauce , dip fish in ................

Poor mans shrimp. My buddy keeps the small perch and that's what he does with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Fished Friday afternoon with my son and did very good. He counted them when we got home and told me we had 33. I counted the filets and had 86 filets. It was fast and furious for one hour and slow the rest of the time we were there. Lots of 6-7"ers that went back for the future. I was shocked at the amount of teeth marks in the perch.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by GAMBLER