How does wind direction effect the Rochester Basin?

How does wind direction effect the Rochester Basin?

Next Tuesday, March 7th at 7 p.m. at the Irondequoit Fish and Game Club this question and anything else you've wanted to ask can be answered by some of Rochester's top captains.

This event, brought to you by the Genesee Charter Boat Association is literally a chance for anyone to ask questions and learn about the Ports of Rochester and Irondequoit's awesome fishery.   You will also learn about our trout and salmon pen rearing program and have a chance to sign up as a volunteer to help with it.

There's still no substitute for hours on the water, but the next best thing is researching, reading, listening and asking questions!   The 4 captains on the panel are awesome guys; down to earth guys and flat out LOVE fishing.   These are the same guys I follow on facebook, twitter etc.  I gobble up their weekly reports. I, for one, will be listening and learning from them and you.  I have a feeling we will all come out of this better anglers. This is a free seminar about spring and early summer trout and salmon fishing.  If it goes well, there will be more!

Stay tuned for a kid's fishing seminar in May by the Genesee Charter Boat Association.   

gcba logo.png

Captain Kip tends the pen 4 13 16.jpg

The GCBA working on our pen trailer 4 13 16.jpg

Captain Bruce tending the pen 4 13 16.jpg

Anthony with weigher.jpg

jack the man.jpg

nick brown.jpg

Patrick's hog July 2016.jpg

Edited by henrybud
Irondequoit Fish and Game Club