Something to consider....  Under most circumstances, you will be trolling with one engine.  If your boat is like mine, there is power steering assist on only one engine.  To keep engine hrs. similar on both engines, you will likely troll about half of the time on each engine.  This means that when using the non power assist engine to troll, you won't have power assist (unless you leave the other engine running).  Without power assist, steering is possible but stiff.  If using an AP in this application, it could be a heavy load for the AP.  Converting to hydraulic steering eliminates these issues.

Not cheap!  A quick check of my records showed EV200 AP was about $2500 and the Sea Star hydraulic steering system was about $1000, then install costs.  That was in 2015.  Hank (L&M) did the install for me (nice job).  He probably could give you specifics for you application.

Edited by landingzone

The boat is stored elsewhere I will have to go to get some pics I have no idea how old it is so I would be open to an offer after you look at the pics I believe the steering wheel needs to be removed to get it off, it worked great when the boat was up and running. I fished alone often