Advise on boat

Holy moly, that thing is spotless, but like said above not for long, no more long run times either with that rocket ship on rails Evinrude 200 horse on the back shoving you around!!!    Congrats to your new ride, so jealousLOL PAP.  :yes:

Well it fell through. I'm really bummed over this. Appearantly the guy didn't tell his wife and she basically went postal. FYI double check with the other half...... So the hunt begins again unfortunately. I do have an offer on a 2012 hewescraft and hopefully making it to Erie Marine sales for test drives in the 9th. If used boats don't work out I'll be going new.

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

There was a Hewescraft for sale on this site. Can't remember if was a pro v or sea runner? The color was red and it had a hard top. Nice boat. I think you will really like the Hewescraft when seen up close. 

I did see it. It's really clean and loaded with options.... I did call on it and it's still for sale and available first week of May. My dislikes with the Pro V are beam width and the hard top. Although the Hardtop is slick it really cuts down on the size of the fishing area.
At this point in really stuck on the fishmaster 210 being the best choice. Good resale, wide beam, huge fishing area, great layout, etc. I have couple offers in on be ones. Should know tomorrow which one I'm getting. I already committed on a price with a dealer now we are just sorting out the additional options.

I pulled the trigger today on my new boat. After debating hard the differences between the 196 and 210 , I ended up going with the 196. Cost differences between the two was in excess of $6k. Same beam, same depth, same amenities, and the 196 is just 1 1/2 foot shorter. I found most people preferred the 19 degree hull of the 196 as well. So basically water to rough to fish with 196 is equivalent to that of the 196. I just couldn't justify the extra inches in length for $6k. Saving with the 196 it compensated for going with the 200hp Verado and Minn Kota I-Pilot.
Expected to be rigged up for pick up in under 2 weeks. Hopefully a day or two to install the riggers, fish finder and fish hawk.
Once we get it on the water I'll give my experience with her